29.10.10

the cave and the shiny eyes of beck

we're the downbeat generation
throw punches under the belt
make people go through hells gates
whatever that makes them sane

we're the downbeat generation
feel like life hasn't anything to offer
give it all we have, the package is
an evil laugh, telling it took our world

we're the downbeat generation
wearing black all the time, always
awake at night, sleeping with
our eyes open during the daytime
don't go that far away from our home
cause we already have everything
we want of this world: nothing
just wanna fly, but that isn't possible
so we go the other way around

a blink of an eye and a echo
screams out from the inside
the two meet for the first time
don't know how to take it

a blink of an eye and a bolt
falls down from the sky
make all the people dance
break their pattern
as stereotype-sculptures

we're the downbeat generation
me n' the ghosts in my head
they rolling out the "red" carpet
oh, how I love my shadow

__________________________

when I get to you
I will kill all your bees
that're hiding your
beautiful flower
from my view

which deciding the
direction n flow of the wind

opposite roles - one in a
million, I guess

that's why I will get to you
and only yououououououo (rewind/tape)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar