29.3.11

to be or to not eating

be at, or beat; mornings ain't for me, got to break fast,
can't hold it for some time and feel, take in the fresh air -
no-no - it got to be exactly on time and thats what get
on my nerves since i'm tired in the morning and need to
take it easy to be able to start right - I don't want no...
melody, just want rythm without rhymes
(it don't have to be on time),
o/o-ohoh, I like mathematic music,
but hate/hate/hate/ mathematic life -
I wouldn't wear / a clock if
I didn't have / to be on time, if I would
be outside - / because I already come
late when I have /, so I got
to have it / so I don't miss/ everything n'
fade away / like an autumn leaf in a / dry wind./././

tell me some about your flow/flowers
they are/ fly/fly/flyin' in the wind/
paint the/ air, make it/ thin /but at the
same time/ thicker - more confident
with everything, since it's less to think

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar