24.11.10

waves (ghostsurfer)

they sucked blood and blood sucked them
kept their feelings in, never let out
the closest it got was when they pumped so hard
that the hair on the arms raised and
tried to spread out the wings, locked inside

____________________________________

they drank water and water let them die thirsty
too much at the same time, got less later
you know what they say when it comes to the hazy
must be drunk or on drugs - but, well, hey
im just myself, a dreamer in a shell, sleeping well
but waking up bad, can't get up, stucked in
my own land

inbetween days, between
here and home
the empty world
middle of everything
in limbo, no-man's-land
I creep, searching for help
but my skin begins to turn to sand
before I have got anywhere near
the state of happinees

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar