16.1.11

how beautiful... (sid) /omjagvarsåmodigattväljavadjagkänna

and I was amazed
I saw dancers on television
the women had clothes
with translucent fabric that
seemed to be so light
I wondered how the guys
could do the things they
should do without
just stop and stare - be
amazed like I was

and I was amazed
they all had perfect timing
though the music didn't
really have any fixed rhythm
and they didn't looked
at each other, knew it by
heart, I said to myself: "they
got to have been born
to dance, they got to have
began with dancing
before they knew who
they were, because
this is out of this world..."

and I was amazed
their bodies seemed to be
so soft, it seemed like
there wasn't any skeleton -
just heart and soul
that said what it wanted
and loved it - I just sat
there with my mouth open
and tears in my eyes -
happy to finally get some
food for my own soul
and get alive

(...but at the same time wonder
who the hell I was and what I did
for this world, life - made me
understand that art is the only thing -
do not analyze or critisize it,
by then it lose everything and life
will feel like death - nothing)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar